Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wow, what a day!

I have worked so much overtime this week, had hardly no time for school work, and now have all of the family mad at me cause I only have two days to do homeworks for two classes. They are mad cause they don't get that I have a school schedule just like an oncampus class. Apparently I don't spend enough time with the family. They said maybe I should only go part-time or take a term off, but I can seem to get them to understand that I would not be able to get financial aid if I did. I have to just do what I can with school in the very little time I have and hope it is good enough. That is ALL I can do, that I can think of. I have to work, and I have to finish school, and I have to take care of the children with no help, and I have no time and no help. My family seems so selfish and stubborn. They seem as if they don't understand, but it is just that they want things their way, no matter what the situation. Why can't I win the lottery?! Guess it would help if I could even afford to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment