Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spinning in circles

This week has officially made me crazy I think. Every single time I have set down to do homework something has come up and I have had to quit. So now hear I am on a flipoping Saturday and have to do all weeks work in 2 days because I do not have time to do it on the days I work. It is so frustrating trying to better yourself for you and your childs sake. I don't have time to go to school full time, but can't go part time because financial aid won't cover part time, but I have to work full time and then some, so I don't know what to do. I don't know how to keep up on school full time while working full time, because I do have to pay bills, and the schooling, but neither will give any room to help out. Going on two and three hours of sleep and expected to make good grades and get in all work on time, and do me job, and if I'm caught sleepy on the job it is write up. I need the military to turn me into freaking super woman or something. They need  to make me not able to need sleep. I'm starting to act like an angry, restless two year old, but I can't take a just nap and get over it. I'm not allowed to sleep because I have to work, school, work, school, work, school, and am so malfunctional at both do to LACK OF SLEEP!!! Two and three hours don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie,

    I have to say that I do not completely know what you are going through but I sort of do. It seems like everytime I sit down to try and do school work my 3 year old is into something or my fiance needs me to do something, on top of that I also work, and my daughter is medically disabled so she has a lot of doctors appointments so I to am very busy and it is very frustrating when you try to do something and it seems like you can just never relax and get it done because something comes up. But just some words of encouragement don't give up because yes sometimes it does get hard and very frustrating but if you couldn't handle it you wouldn't put yourself through it so you must be a very strong motivated woman who pushes herself to the limits because she believes in herself so never stop believing in yourself and I am sure you will get to where you are trying to go!

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete